Set of seven tombs known as “Mámoas da Cruz”, of which only three are currently preserved.

“Mámoa da Cruz”, you can not fully appreciate the mound of earth and glimpse the five orthostats protruding from the chamber and the slab of the roof moved. In this slab there is a hole in which it is believed that at some point may have been nailed a cross, hence its name. It was recognized by the Ministry of Culture of the Xunta de Galicia in 2011.

Coordinates: 42º42’55.4”N 8º01’58.7”W

Altar del Sol”, the name by which it is known by the locals, corresponds to a closed enclosure of 7 orthostats and presided over by a large stone with two holes in the shape of a circle facing east. It was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1974.

Coordinates: 42º42’52.5”N 8º01’56.6”W

“Mámoa do Cruzamento”, so called because it is right at the crossroads at the entrance to Alperiz, at the edge of the road. One of the preserved orthostats protrudes 1.5 meters high and an engraving with serpentine motifs is not visible, facing east.

Coordinates: 42º42’51.5”N 8º01’59.2”W

There are two more tombs located in the area known as “Zarra do Canle” that are also preserved.

All of them belong to the Neolithic and were plundered, like most of those existing in Galicia, after the license granted by Philip III to Vázquez de Orxas in 1609, to recover the possible treasures inside for the Royal Treasury, although many of them were looted by the peasants moved by the “gold fever” created.